For Bourbon County arrest records, you can approach the local law enforcement agency or the judiciary. Contrary to the perception held by most people, looking for information on active warrants from the area is not an exceptionally difficult task. In fact, you can take your pick from online and offline sources of information.
For instance, if you would rather get your hands on the details you need without stepping outside your home, fill the form given above on this page, and you will be given access to a third-party database of arrest warrants and crime information from across the nation. For people who do not mind driving around a bit for their Bourbon County warrant search, there are three options:
- The sheriff’s: 301 Main St, Paris, Kentucky 40361
- The magistrate’s: 310 Main St, Paris, KY 40361
- The county clerk’s: PO Box 312, Paris, Kentucky 40362-0312
While online searches are quick, and you will be able to find out if there is a Bourbon active warrant against your subject within a few seconds through such an inquiry, you won’t get a legally accepted report from this channel. On the other hand, if you go through a government agency, you can get a detailed criminal background report for the state of Kentucky, and you will even be able to get it notarized.
The county clerk’s office, which handles the court dockets for Bourbon County, will be able to furnish details on civil and criminal cases along with a report on outstanding warrant releases. When conducting a warrant search, consider the type and amount of information you need before choosing an agency.
How do you contact Bourbon County officials to inquire about active warrants and recent arrests? (2021-current)
- To request an arrest report or the police report of an incident/accident, contact the Sheriff’s Department at 859- 987-2130.
- To learn more about active warrants, contact the District Court at 859- 879-9871
- For information on recent arrests and inmate arrest history, dial the phone number of Bourbon County Jail-859- 987-2137.
- To get information on victim’s services, call the Victim’s Advocate at 859-987-2145.
- For inquiries about court dates and judicial records, contact the Clerk of Court at 859- 987-2624.
Crime statistics of Bourbon County
In 2019, the Bourbon County Sheriff’s Office handled 58 criminal complaints. Of these, 55 cases were filed in connection with property offenses, while just 3 were filed against violent crimes. Larceny-theft had the greatest occurrence rate among property crimes, with nearly 30 cases filed. As far as violent crimes were concerned, 2 of the 3 cases filed were against assault.
Every year from 2004 onwards, nearly 300 crimes were reported in Bourbon County, KY. While violent crime stood at a modest 20 occurrences per annum in the year stated above, four years down the line, this crime category’s rate had risen to nearly 40 incidents.