Oldham County arrest warrants can be found offline and online; if you are willing to put in some legwork, you can approach no less than 3 justice agencies that can get a warrant search done on your behalf. The police and the county clerk’s office, along with the magistrate’s office, are legally bound to disseminate information about local arrest records and warrants.
Yet, this statutory provision may mean little for an average guy looking for information on Oldham County active warrants. Because a complete criminal history report can only be availed by institutional applicants that offer care and other health-related services to disabled individuals, kids, and older adults, if you are a civilian inquirer, the database of the state agencies will be out of reach for you.
However, do not let this legal constraint limit you from getting a warrant search done in Oldham County. If not through a state agency, you can always seek information on locally issued outstanding warrants through a private entity.
For instance, take a look at the form displayed on top of this webpage. Offering the information requested through this form will help you access a third-party database of arrest records. In fact, when looking for the county active warrants through this source, you will also be able to assimilate crime history information on your subject from other parts of the country because the repository contains nationwide records.
However, if you want to merely get information on arrest warrants from the area and are not particularly concerned about past arrest records, you can also take your search to a county justice agency. The addresses of these state departments are listed below:
- Law enforcement: 100 W Jefferson St, Lagrange, Kentucky 40031
- Judiciary: 100 W Main St, La Grange, KY 40031
- County clerk: 100 West Jefferson Street, La Grange, Kentucky 40031
How do you contact state agencies for an arrest report or details about warrants from Oldham County over the phone? (Updated-2021)
- To learn more about arrests and prisoners, contact the Oldham County Detention Center at 502- 222-3500.
- For arrest records and incident reports, get in touch with the Sheriff’s Office at 502- 222-9501.
- To get information on outstanding arrest warrants, contact the District Court at 502- 222-7447.
- To speak with the victim’s advocate, contact the Oldham County Attorney’s Office at 502-222-7342.
- For information on submitting a request for a criminal background check and court case records, contact the Clerk of Court’s Office at 502- 222-9837.
Crime statistics of Oldham County
Almost 480 criminal complaints were filed by the Oldham Sheriff’s Department in 2019, compared to the 357 crimes reported in 2018. The figure included 455 property offenses and 25 crimes against people. The following crimes were reported:
- 337 larceny-thefts
- 87 burglaries
- 31 motor vehicle thefts
- 8 aggravated assaults
- 13 rapes, and
- 4 robberies
Older crime statistics
Through the five-year interval from 2004 to 2008, an estimated 3000 crimes occurred in Oldham County, KY. Of these, less than 1% were violent in nature which is better than almost all other state counties.
In fact, annually, only about 23 criminal complaints are filed against violent crime in the area. However, the rise of nearly 40% in this crime category and an increase of almost 60% in reported criminal cases has left most residents worried.