An arrest warrant search in Menifee County will turn out to be more fruitful if you take it to the county clerk’s department. Many people will tell you that the clerk of the court is not directly involved in issuing active warrants, which is absolutely correct. However, what they fail to mention is the integral role played by this department in the judicial mix of KY.
The office of the clerk is the keeper of the court dockets database. This is a repository of every court session held at the local tribunals. This means that they have information not just on criminal cases but also on civil litigations. So, whether you are looking for details of a corporate case filed by or against the subject or the Menifee County arrest records and active warrants in his name, you can find all of this data from this department.
To get a warrant search done through the office of the clerk of court, you are offered two choices. You can request the agency’s deputies to find information on arrests and the active warrants against the subject or look for this information without any hand-holding.
The court dockets database has been put in a network with the public service computers in the agency office. These computers can be used for free to conduct any civil or crime-related inquiry. The other two agencies that entertain outstanding warrant search requests have also been listed below.
- The office of the sheriff: PO Box 142, Frenchburg, Kentucky 40322
- The court of the magistrate: 12 Main St, Frenchburg, KY 40322
- The department of the county clerk: PO Box 123, Frenchburg, Kentucky 40322
Can you get details about Menifee County recent arrests and active warrants over the phone? (2021-data)
- For up-to-date arrests news, please dial the phone number of the Menifee County Jail-606-768-3264.
- For arrest records or incident reports, please call the Sheriff’s Office- 606- 768-3875.
- For questions about arrest warrants, please contact the District Court- 606- 783-8515.
- For Victim Advocacy, please call the Menifee County Attorney’s Office- 606-768-2606.
- For initiating a criminal case, please call the Clerk of Court- 606- 768-2461.
Crime statistics of Menifee County
In 2019, the annual crime rate in Menifee County was 10 instances, compared to the 27 cases reported in 2018. All complaints were filed against property crimes, which included 4 larceny-thefts, 2 burglaries, and 4 motor vehicle thefts.
Older crime statistics
2005 was the only year in which the police of Menifee County, Kentucky, reported crime statistics for the area. Approximately 23 cases were filed through the 12 months, which is significantly lower than the annual crime averages of many other places in the state.