If you are looking for information on Muhlenberg County, Kentucky arrest warrants, try the sheriff’s office. The police are not only in charge of procuring the active warrant from the judiciary, but also they have the job of serving these detention orders. To do so, the law enforcement officials are granted almost unrestricted powers when it comes to apprehending the accused.
With an outstanding warrant from Muhlenberg County in hand, cops can enter any property, whether owned by the person in question or a third party. In fact, arrest warrants issued in felonies and serious misdemeanors are not restricted to the county they are released. These directives are aimed at police officers from across the nation.
To facilitate the sharing of information about arrest warrants issued in Muhlenberg among peace officers and to ensure that the public is also granted access to this data, details on these detention decrees are kept by more than one state agency. From the local sheriff’s office to the Federal Bureau of Investigation and from the magistrate’s court and the county clerk’s department to many a privately owned database online, information on warrants can be found in multiple locations.
Because Kentucky is an open records state, an individual applicant can also seek a warrant search from one of the local government offices. You can find arrest records and conviction-related data from the sources mentioned below.
- The sheriff: PO Box 227, Greenville, Kentucky 42345
- The magistrate: 101 Main St, Greenville, KY 42345
- The clerk of court: As given above
How do access arrest records and details on warrants from Muhlenberg County over the phone? (Valid in 2021)
- Call the Muhlenberg County Jail at 270- 338-2263 when seeking details on arrests and inmates.
- Contact the Sheriff’s Department at 270- 338-3345 when seeking arrest records and police reports.
- Contact the District Court at 270- 338-0997 when you need to know about arrest warrants.
- Call the Muhlenberg County Attorney’s Office at 270-338-1322 when you need victim’s assistance.
- Contact the Clerk of Court’s Office at 270- 338-4850 when you want to know how to seek judicial.
Crime statistics of Muhlenberg County
In 2019, around 80 crimes were reported in Muhlenberg County. Of these, nearly 65 were property crimes and around 15 were violent crimes.
Property crimes included nearly 31 larceny-theft cases and over 24 burglary complaints, among others. The violent crime total included approximately 12 instances of aggravated assault, and 2 of robbery.
Older crime statistics
Muhlenberg County, KY, has a fairly low crime rate with less than 150 crimes reported annually. Of this figure, only 10 incidents can be attributed to violent criminal acts, while the remaining complaints are filed in matters about property crimes. Through the five years that ended in 2008, crime incident figures have risen by almost 100%.