Both the judiciary and the police have been entrusted the task of disseminating information about arrest warrants from McCracken County, Kentucky. So, when you need to get a warrant search done, you can approach the local sheriff’s office or take your inquiry to the county clerk’s department or even the magistrate’s court.
Although all three agencies are in a position to offer a detailed background report on just about any person who has arrest records in McCracken County, this type of result is reserved for organizational applicants who are seeking this information to ensure the safety of their clients who have to be disabled individuals, seniors or children for the applicant to qualify for such an inquiry.
Needless to say, this can be quite the dampener for individuals who are merely looking for information to keep their business and loved ones out of harm’s way. However, there is no need to turn your back on this safety prerequisite just because the state agencies will not offer you information on arrest records. You can easily look for details on outstanding warrants from the area over the internet.
Take a look at the form given on top of this page; offering the simple facts requested will get you access to a privately maintained repository of active warrants from McCracken and the rest of the state’s counties. In fact, this database contains records for all 51 states. However, if you still choose to go through an official agency, you will find the contact details mentioned below helpful.
- Law enforcement: Crthse 301 S 6th St, Paducah, Kentucky 42003
- Judiciary: 300 S 7th St, Paducah, KY 42003
- County clerk: 7th and Washington Street, Paducah, Kentucky 42002
Is it feasible to acquire information over the phone about McCracken County arrest warrants and recent arrests? (2021-Update)
- Contact the McCracken County Jail at 270- 444-4730 in order to know about recent arrests.
- Reach out to the Sheriff’s Office at 270- 444-4719 for arrest records and incident reports.
- Contact the District Court at 270- 575-7280 in order to obtain information on outstanding warrants.
- Reach out to the McCracken County Attorney’s Office at 270- 575-7261 for victim’s assistance.
- Contact the Clerk of Court at 270-444-4709 for information on how to begin a criminal case search.
Crime statistics of McCracken County
The McCracken Sheriff’s Office received 510 criminal complaints in 2019, as opposed to the 546 cases reported in 2018. These included 472 non-person crimes and 38 violent crimes.
The non-person crimes category included 289 larceny-thefts, 137 burglaries, and 46 motor vehicle thefts. The violent crimes category included 16 aggravated assaults, 16 rapes and 5 robberies.
Older crime statistics
At nearly 1900 criminal complaints received by the sheriff’s office of McCracken County, KY, this is certainly not an area of the state, making it to the list of geographical divisions with low crime rates.
Another worrisome statistic that emerges when looking at the criminal incident data for the area is that over 160 cases reported per annum are violent. Fortunately, residents can take heart in the fact that both violet and reported crime figures have plunged by over 200% since 1999.