Applicants interested in an arrest warrant search for Knott County, KY, are probably looking for more than just information on the detention orders issued in the name of the subject. They are equally keen on finding any arrest records against this person. These pieces of information can have varying implications.
For instance, if you find an outstanding warrant from Knott County against the subject, you can be very sure that this person will be taken into custody at some point in the future. On the same lines, information on arrests reveals that the local courts are already hearing a matter which involves this individual.
This means that while acquittal is a possibility, there is also a good chance that this person may be found guilty and be taken to a state correctional facility to serve out his sentence. All of this information can be used to decide whether you want to forge a professional or personal alliance with this individual.
In fact, you can dig deeper into all legal issues that bear the subject’s name by heading to the office of the clerk of court. This agency holds the database of court dockets which are maintained for civil and criminal cases. So, apart from a criminal inquiry, you can also search civil litigations that involve the subject. To look for arrest records and active warrants, you can go to:
- The sheriff’s: 54 West Main Street, Hindman, Kentucky 41822
- The magistrate’s: 54 E Main St, Hindman, KY 41822
- The county clerk’s: PO Box 446, Hindman, Kentucky 41822
Is it possible to acquire information about Knott County warrants and arrests over the phone? (2021-Update)
- Details about arrests can be found by calling 606-785-9895.
- Details about active warrants can be requested by calling 606- 785-3078.
- Judicial data such as case records and court dockets can be requested by calling 606- 785-5021.
- Incident report and arrest report can be requested by calling 606- 785-5354.
- Victim’s assistance can be requested by calling 606-785-5355.
Crime statistics of Knott County
Between 2018 and 2019, the Knott County’s overall crime rate increased by 75%. In 2019, the local police handled about 28 complaints, compared to roughly 16 complaints in 2018. Around 26 of these cases were for property crimes, with the most common offense being larceny-theft. The filing of 2 complaints stemmed from violent incidents.
Older crime statistics
If the growth of 100% in the rates of reported crime is anything to go by, the annual incident average of Knott County, Kentucky, which stands at about 60, is bound to move higher. In fact, this hypothesis is further strengthened because the violent crime rate has also doubled between 2004 and 2008.