If you are looking for Bullitt County, Kentucky active warrants, fret not! There is a vast array of options available for anybody interested in a warrant search. From the local judiciary to third-party data vendors and even the sheriff’s department of Bullitt are willing to help people interested in information about arrest warrants.
The entities that manage online-based, privately owned repositories offer information in return for a small fee. The Bullitt County active warrants-related details provided by these non-government agencies are as accurate and reliable as the data you can get from a state source.
To access such a repository of arrest records, you will merely have to fill the form above and pay a small fee. A similar charge will also have to be incurred when you are going through a government department. You must be wondering why the sheriff’s office and the magistrate court would be interested in disseminating crime history-related data. This is done in the interest of community safety.
Similarly, the county clerk’s office will also be able to find all outstanding warrants from Bullitt County in the name of your subject. This judicial agency keeps the records for the entire justice system of the state. Every case is well documented in the court dockets.
So, when you ask for details on a specific criminal matter or a person, they look through the Bullitt County court dockets database and make the information readily available for the applicant. You can visit any of these agency offices in your search for arrest warrants.
- The police: PO Box 205, 300 S Buckman St, Shepherdsville, Kentucky 40165
- The county clerk: 149 North Walnut, Shepardsville, Kentucky 40165
- The court of the magistrate: 300 S Buckman St, Shepherdsville, KY 40165
Is it possible to get information on Bullitt County arrest warrants and recent arrests over the phone? (2021-Update)
- Contact the police department for information about incidents and accidents and an arrest report-502- 543-2514.
- Contact the District Court for all inquiries about active warrants-502- 543-2243.
- Dial the phone number of the Bullitt County Detention Center for information on recent arrests and inmate arrest records-502- 543-7263.
- Obtain information on victim’s assistance by contacting the Bullitt County Attorney-502-543-1505.
- Learn about criminal case court dates and judicial records by calling the Clerk of Court-502- 543-7104.
Crime statistics of Bullitt County
In 2019, Bullitt County’s crime rate decreased by 8%. Around 20 of the 367 complaints were filed against violent crime. These involved 10 cases of physical assault, 5 cases of rape and 5 cases of robbery. The annual crime average included about 347 complaints of property crimes. Among these were 205 cases of larceny-theft, 90 of burglary and 52 of car theft.
Older crime statistics
Bullitt County, KY, has a mediocre crime rate when you compare it with some other state areas. At a little over 1200 incident reports filed per annum, the county is certainly doing better than many other geographical divisions of Kentucky. Yet, the fact that both overall and violent crime rates have gone up by almost 50% should serve as reason enough to look for crime history information.