The magistrate’s court issues all legal provisions in Graves County, Kentucky. Arrest warrants are by no means the only judicial instruments at the disposal of the magistrate. The judge can issue search orders, bench warrants, summons, and other decrees as and when he/she sees fit. Hence, it would be best to take your warrant search to the office of the magistrate.
A judicial representative will usually collect the request form from you along with a small fee which will have to be paid by check or draft. In exchange, you will be notified about the active warrants from Graves County issued in the name of your suspect. However, remember that detention orders from past cases, which have resulted in a conviction or not, will not be included.
In other words, you can only expect to find details on recent outstanding warrants from Graves County through such an inquiry. If this much information is not good enough, you will have to find an alternative source. Usually, crime history databases maintained by third parties can get you exhaustive results on your subject’s nefarious past.
Use the form on this site to access a reliable repository of arrest records from this County and other parts of the country. However, if you would rather approach the official sources, their contact details are as given below.
- The office of the sheriff: Courthouse, 101 East South Street #3, Mayfield, Kentucky 42066
- The court of the magistrate: 902 W Broadway St, Mayfield, KY 42066
- The department of the county clerk: 101 South Street, Suite 2, Mayfield, Kentucky 42066
Is there any way to get information about Graves County active warrants and arrests over the phone? (2021-Update)
- For details about arrests and inmates, contact the Graves County Jail at 270- 247-4373.
- For an arrest report and incident/accident records, contact the Sheriff’s Office at 270- 247-4501.
- For details pertaining to warrants, call the District Court at 270- 247-0580.
- For seeking victim’s assistance, call the Graves County Attorney’s Office at 270-247-6321.
- For judicial records inquiries, call the Clerk of Court at 270- 247-1733.
Crime statistics of Graves County
Over 250 crimes were reported in Graves County in 2019. This annual average comprised around 28 cases of violent crimes and over 223 matters pertaining to property crimes. Nearly 120 complaints in the property crimes category were attributed to larceny-thefts, while burglary led to the filing of around 81 complaints. Of the reported violent offenses, 10 were aggravated assaults, 15 were rapes, and 3 were robberies.
Older crime statistics
The Graves County, KY police receive less than 300 complaints every year, so from 2004 through 2008, an estimated 1500 cases were lodged with the sheriff’s office; however, less than 150 of these were against violent criminal acts. Through the five years mentioned earlier, there wasn’t much movement in the area’s crime rates.