Jessamine County, Kentucky Arrest Records and Warrants

Kentucky Arrest Records and Warrant Search

Please fill in the form below to begin your Kentucky criminal records search

By searching you certify that you are above 18 years of age

If you are looking for Jessamine County, Kentucky arrest warrants-related information, you can go to the sheriff’s office. This agency is located at 101 S 2nd St, Nicholasville, Kentucky 40356, and they will accept applications for a warrant search from the general public and organizational applicants.

You can also go to the office of the magistrate, which issues all Jessamine County active warrants. Because the judiciary is also in charge of releasing other legal provisions, you will be able to find details on search orders, bench warrants, and subpoenas from this source. Also, the magistrate’s court will be able to furnish details on a specific matter if you have information on the case number and the defendant’s name.

An advantage of approaching this state agency is that they have the original affidavit filed with the court, which mentions the proof available against the defendant. So, getting in touch with this office can certainly be useful for the legal counsel of a suspect. To get in touch with a representative of the judge, you can go to 107 N Main St, Nicholasville, KY 40356.

When searching for information on Jessamine County outstanding warrants, get in touch with the county clerk’s office. This office bears all information about criminal and civil matters that were heard by the local tribunals. Court dockets are prepared for all matters, be they criminal or non-criminal. The county clerk and his deputies work out of 102 North Main, Nicholasville, Kentucky 40356

Who can assist you with a warrant search and arrests inquiry in Jessamine County over the phone? (Updated in 2021)

  • To find out about recent arrests, contact the Jessamine County Detention Center at 859- 885-4558.
  • To find information about arrest warrants, call the District Court at 859-887-1005.
  • To get arrest records, contact the Sheriff’s Department at 859- 885-4139.
  • To get information on obtaining access to criminal court records, contact the Clerk’s Office at 859- 885-4531.
  • To request victim’s assistance, contact the Jessamine County Prosecutor’s Office at 859-885-1632.

Crime statistics of Jessamine County

In Jessamine County, the annual crime rate was 220 cases in 2019, compared to nearly 244 cases in 2018. The listed offenses included 14 violent crimes and 206 property crimes.

Aggravated assaults had the largest number of complaints in the violent crime category, at 6 cases. With 121 reports, larceny-theft was the most common property crime. Burglary reports came in second, accounting for more than 59 cases.

Older crime statistics

Over 800 crimes are reported in Jessamine County, KY, every year. Of these only, about 3% of the cases are found to involve violent incidents. The remaining 97% of the matters are attributed to property crimes. On average, at least 2 crimes occur in the area daily, and in half these instances, the victim is only about a mile from his home or office.