Washington County Warrants and Arrest Records Search

Kentucky Arrest Records and Warrant Search

Please fill in the form below to begin your Kentucky criminal records search

By searching you certify that you are above 18 years of age

Launching an arrest warrant search in Washington County, KY, is no harder than initiating such an inquiry in any other part of the state. None of the justice agencies involved in the dissemination of criminal history data are willing to part with this information through online means.

So, driving down to the agency office of your choice is your only real option if you need a background report for official purposes. However, if the intent of your inquiry is to find information for personal use, you can just as well rely on private entities that sell crime history data for a fee. These can provide details on arrest records and active warrants from Washington County and elsewhere.

This site can direct you to one such third-party database. To access it, you will have to fill the form given above. A small fee will be charged for services rendered, and while your membership is valid, you can find as many arrest warrants as you need from any part of the country.

To launch a similar search for information on arrests and Washington County outstanding warrants through a state office, be prepared to go to the following agencies with a photo ID in hand and information about the subject such as a name and date of birth, etc.

  • The sheriff’s department: PO Box 127, Springfield, Kentucky 40069
  • The magistrate’s court: 111 Main Cross St, Springfield, KY 40069
  • The county clerk’s office: Main Street, Springfield, Kentucky 40069

What are your options for finding details on warrants and recent arrests from Washington County over the phone? (2021-current)        

  • For inmate search and inquires about arrests- 859-481-3917.
  • For arrest records and other Washington County Sheriff’s reports- 859- 336-5400.
  • For Washington County warrants search- 270- 465-0367/270- 465-8424.
  • For Washington County judicial records- 859- 336-3761.
  • For victim’s assistance- 859- 336-3901.

Crime statistics of Washington County

In 2019, the Washington County Police filed 49 criminal cases, as opposed to the 34 crimes handled in the previous year. These included 43 crimes against property and 6 crimes against persons.

Of the property crimes, 13 were larceny-thefts, 25 were burglaries, and 5 were motor vehicle thefts. Of the violent crimes 4 were aggravated assaults, 1 was a rape and 1 was a robbery.

Older crime statistics

Approximately 120 criminal incidents are reported in Washington County, Kentucky, annually. Of the police reports filed, nearly 8% are against violent criminal acts, while the remaining 92% are linked to property crimes, including thefts and burglaries. Between 2006 and 2008, there was an increase of 20% and 15% in the rates of overall and violent crimes, respectively.