The results of an arrest warrant search from McCreary County, KY, will have a mention of every charge sheet filed against the subject, all outstanding warrants to his name, along with all his arrest records. In other words, if your inquiry was aimed at finding out about the criminal acts that this individual was involved in, you will find the results impressive.
However, often the response generated by an inquiry on active warrants comes back with a quick message to the effect that no arrest records or detention orders were found in the name of the subject. In this case, should you put your investigation to rest or take your inquiry deeper?
Remember that the police will only tell you about active and outstanding warrants and arrests from McCreary County. So, if a criminal matter which involved the accused occurred outside the geographical jurisdiction of the agency you approach, you will not find information on such acts.
In fact, if you are keen on a nationwide inquiry, it would best to enlist the help of a third-party information vendor. For instance, the form you see on top of this page can get you access to a privately maintained criminal history database. In this repository, you can find arrest warrants from all 50 states. To head over to a state agency, try the contact details given below:
- The sheriff’s: PO Box 627, 36 Court Street, Whitley City, Kentucky 42653
- The magistrate’s: Main St, Whitley City, KY 42647
- The county clerk’s: PO Box 699, Whitley City, Kentucky 42653
Is it possible to acquire information from McCreary County on recent arrests and active warrants over the phone? (2021-data)
- To learn about recent arrests, contact the McCreary County Jail at 606-376-2413.
- To request an accident report, arrest records and an incident report, contact the Sheriff’s Office at 606- 376-2322.
- To know about McCreary County arrest warrants, call the limited jurisdiction court at 606- 528-4430.
- To request information on victim and witness program, call the McCreary County Attorney’s Office at 606-376-2333.
- To begin a criminal case search, contact the Clerk of Court at 606- 376-5041.
Crime statistics of McCreary County
The McCreary Sheriff’s Department received 59 criminal complaints in 2019. There were 58 property crimes and 1 violent crime among the reported offenses
Around 30 larceny-thefts, 12 burglaries, and 16 motor vehicle thefts were among the property offenses recorded.
Older crime statistics
From the year 2005 to 2008, the crime scenario of McCreary County, Kentucky, has gone through a noticeable change. The annual crime rate, which stood at 60 in 2004, went up to 200 in 2008. This movement could exclusively be attributed to the increase in specific incident categories such as violent crime, which depicted a growth of 60%.